3/25/14

on hoarding


My mother is a hoarder. Not in the "there's dead animals + feces under there" kind of way but we have a lot of old crap in our basement + sometimes it works to my advantage. I spent about 5 minutes in my parents basement this weekend + discovered two perfect glass bell jars. These things run for close to $100 at popular retailers so I'm counting this as a total score.

Remember Project Console? Yeah, they're going to look pretty great there. I won't get them until my parents come in May but right now I'm left looking for some inspiration.
 

I really should spend more time down in that basement. The only other item I've called dibs on is a vintage dental cart that belonged to my Dad years ago. It will look great with some booze on it one day.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

No comments:

Post a Comment