8/27/14

i was there || daniel avery

Show: Daniel Avery

Location: Smart Bar

Date: 8.22.14

Memorable Moment: It's always special when you get to see someone make their Smart Bar debut. Daniel Avery was well-deserving of that honor.

Biggest Letdown: This was just one of those nights where I wasn't going to be in the mood to go out no matter how excited I was for Daniel Avery. I am proud of getting myself out of bed + to Smart Bar but it just ended up being a weird night + I kinda wish I had just stayed in.

This Show: Was one of my more anticipated shows of the year. I spent the last several months going on some serious Daniel Avery binges so being able to see him live + at Smart Bar was a treat. Daniel Avery was my own discovery + in turn I think I've introduced him to quite a few people as well. That's always a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment