9/9/14

i was there || klingande

Show: Klingande
Autograf

Location: Subterranean

Date: 9.4.14

Favorite Song: You know that feeling when you know a song but you can't figure out what it is or how you know it? It is maddening. I went to this show expecting to know nothing but was surprised to hear a song I really did like. It wasn't original, it was a mix + I believe I have heard it on another mix recently. I'm going to keep digging til I get an answer.

Memorable Moment: I got to the show pretty early when the sold out venue was still relatively spacious. Some dude comes plowing through me like "Excuse me!". Totally unnecessary. I shot the nastiest look. Turns out I gave the evil eye to the artists. Sorry, not sorry. You were rude.

Biggest Letdown: This show really made me feel like I was at a party at a frat house. Definite fan boys all around. Plus SubT was so hot + sweaty.

This Show: I honestly did not know what to expect from this show. There were some things I did not like but over all it wasn't so bad. I have always appreciated live instruments at shows + the sax player definitely added a unique component to the night. The crowd was loving it when he came out to perform on some of the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment