6/2/15

i was there || andy stott


Show: Andy Stott

Location: Smart Bar

Date: 5.7.15

Memorable Moment: I hadn't been to Smart Bar since September of last year so it felt really good to be back especially with those new Funktion-One speakers. The sound was so crisp. It was a beautiful thing.

Biggest Letdown: I lost my tickets in the process of moving apartments which was pretty annoying. The show was cheap + it wasn't sold out so it wasn't the worst thing but I knew I would end up finding them the next day. It took me about three days to finally come across them but there they were; my misspelled Andy "Scott" tickets.

This Show: was one hell of a moody journey. Stott really spans the spectrum of tunes from R+B to hymnal-like to robot music. I felt like I heard it all + it was pretty perfect for the Thursday night crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment